Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Standalone in every situation
Whether on the roof or on firm ground, whether you are making reproducible angled cuts and guided cuts in combination with the FSK cross cutting guide rails and the FS guide rails or precise mitre cuts – the HKC 55 cordless circular saw demonstrates what modern circular saws are capable of. It proves this in every cut with its versatility, flexible usability and maximum precision day after day. The Festool Bluetooth® battery packs ensure convenient use of the Festool mobile dust extractor: In combination with a Bluetooth®-compatible Festool mobile dust extractor, they ensure that the extractor starts automatically in AUTO mode when the cordless circular saw is switched on.
- 18V Li-ion battery and connectable cross cutting guide rails ensure mobility and independence
- Brushless EC-TEC motor combined with lithium-ion batteries for max cutting power
- In conjunction with the trimming rail, fast, accurate and mobile cross cuts
- Safe and easy handling thanks to the cutting depth adjustment with plunge function, pendulum hood remote control and guide wedge
- Angle adjustment with central clamping mechanism from 0 to 50°
- Safe and perfectly straight sawing along the guide rail
- Convenient dust extraction: The battery pack communicates via Bluetooth® with the Bluetooth® module of the CLEANTEC mobile dust extractor (can be retrofitted to the CT 26/36/48 as an accessory, directly integrated into the CT MINI I and MIDI I) and starts the mobile dust extractor automatically when the HKC 55 is switched on
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Maximum cutting performance up to 55 mm and endurance thanks to the combination of brushless EC-TEC motor and 5.2 Ah Li-ion Bluetooth® battery pack.
Convenient and safe:
Safe handling – thanks to cutting depth adjustment with plunge-cut function, remote control of the suspended cover, guide wedge and angle adjustment from 0 to 50°.
Systems get it done:
One for all – the Li-ion Bluetooth® 5.2 Ah battery packs of the HKC 55 can be used in all cordless tools in the same class. And vice versa. They also communicate via Bluetooth® with the Bluetooth® module of the CLEANTEC mobile dust extractor (can be retrofitted to the CT 26/36/48 as an accessory, directly integrated into the CT MINI I and MIDI I) and start the mobile dust extractor automatically when the HKC 55 is switched on.
- Rip and cross cuts in materials up to 55 mm thick
- Ideal for mobile use on work sites
- Cutting roof battens to length
- Sawing lining boards/shuttering to size
- Sawing boards to size
- Cutting chipboard to size
- Convenient working with dust extraction – Bluetooth® battery pack automatically starts Bluetooth®-compatible mobile dust extractor in AUTO mode
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Speed control for adjusting to all types of materials.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
Patented guide system for safe guidance of saws and router bits.
Cross cutting guide rails
Compound mitre saw system which securely joins machine and cross cutting guide rails together for precisely accurate repeat cuts.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
The EC-TEC drive concept generates an extraordinary amount of power while consuming extremely low amounts of energy.
For safe work when planing, sawing and routing.
Noise and vibration values
Items included HKC 55 Li EB-Basic-FSK 420
Cordless circular saw
Brochures and operating instructions
Recommended retail price of manufacturer. Prices of retailers may vary.↑