Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Ideal for drywall construction.
The higher the material removal capacity of a sander, the more powerful the corresponding mobile dust extractor needs to be. The powerful CLEANTEC CTL 36 AC PLANEX with a 36 l container volume is designed specifically for the extreme material removal capacity of the PLANEX long-reach sander. With tool holder, non-buckling hose and standard ComfortClean sealing slide for even more efficient filter cleaning. With its large container geometry, the CTL 36 AC PLANEX provides maximum volume. At the same time, it is extremely mobile, thanks to swivelling castor wheels and large rear wheels. The flat filter fully integrated in the suction head ensures the full volume is utilised: This means that the gross and net container volumes are virtually identical. The extremely compact high-performance turbine provides the right suction power. A 3900 l/min volume flow means that nothing remains except clean air. Approved for dusts in dust class L.
- Constantly high suction because of the compact high performance turbine
- Attachment of Systainers via SYS-Dock
- Antistatic function prevents static developing during work
- Hose garage and cable windup for greater tidiness and safety
- Economical because of the optimal use of the available volume with a SELFCLEAN filter bag in the container
- container/filter bag capacity 36/34 l
- with AUTOCLEAN function
- approval for dust class L
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Consistently high suction power, longer work intervals and significant time savings thanks to automatic filter cleaning.
Convenient and safe:
One rotary switch for all settings: Length of cleaning intervals, spontaneous cleaning or automatic final clean after the machine is switched off.
Systems get it done:
Can be coupled with SYSTAINERS and SORTAINERS on the SYS dock. Plug-in system for up to three additional modules – power, compressed air and EAA.
- For dust with limit values > 1 mg/m³
- Flexible and clean in the workshop and at the construction site thanks to a compact design and a container volume of 36 litres
- Integral automatic electronic switch-on/shut-off for extraction from electric power tools
- Suitable for both wet and dry extraction
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
Speed control for adjusting to all types of materials.
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.