Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
The third hand. Precisely when you need it.
The innovative assembly aid for clamping and fixing workpieces on horizontal and vertical surfaces. Simply position CT WINGS at a 27 mm suction hose with machine sleeve, switch on the mobile dust extractor and then the workpiece is held in place by the suction power.
- In many cases replaces the assistant when it comes to having a free hand for marking, clamping, gripping, etc.
- For effortless, precise and safe work
- Small, compact and always at hand
- Perfect in the system – in combination with a Festool mobile dust extractor and extractor hose with a diameter of 27 mm or 27/32 mm
- flexible aid for temporary clamping and fixing of workpieces at horizontal and vertical areas
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Intelligent aid for scribing, marking, clamping of workpieces up to 3 kg in weight on horizontal and vertical surfaces.
Convenient and safe:
Thanks to moving slats, the workpiece, e.g. curtain rail, spirit level or substructure, can be permanently clamped to the ceiling or wall.
Systems get it done:
Combined with the 27 mm suction hose and mobile dust extractor, the workpiece is held in place by the suction power.
- Often saves the need for a second person
- Effortless, precise and safe work
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.