Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Items included POLLUX 180 E
- StickFix polishing pad dia. 165 mm for PoliStick max. dia. 180 mm
- additional side-mounted hand grip
- in carton
Powerhouse with high coverage capacity.
The specialist for large surfaces. The POLLUX 180 rotary polisher enables optimum adaptation to various materials or surfaces. Thanks to the MMC electronics, the speed remains constant at all times – for even workpiece polishing without time-consuming reworking. The variable speed trigger makes polishing at low speed possible – for smooth start-up without the polishing agent spraying off.
- Exceptional cooling in lower speed range - allows work under heavy loads
- Controlled speed, stepless speed preselection and smooth start-up for adaptation to the working surface
- Accelerator switch, speed preselection, controlled speed, smooth start-up
- Ergonomic dome grip and perfect weight distribution for relaxed work
- Temperature-dependent overload protection
- Polishing pad changing without tools thanks to spindle stop
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Protects the surface thanks to the infinite speed pre-selection, constant speed and variable speed trigger with smooth start-up.
Convenient and safe:
Ergonomic dome grip and perfect weight distribution for relaxed work.
Systems get it done:
Machine, polishing pad, sponge and agent. Everything from Festool can be systematically enhanced.
- Ideal for polishing large areas
- Speed range of 0-2400 rpm (via accelerator switch) for a wide range of uses
- Ideal for horizontal surfaces
- Polishing different surfaces: paintwork, mineral materials, etc.
Fast fixing concept for attaching polishing felt, polishing sponges or sheepskins – for greater efficiency.
MMC Multi Material Control electronics
“Multi Material Control” power electronics with constant adjustable speed and temperature monitor for work on all types of material.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
Quick, economical fastening system for abrasives – no adhesives, no clamping.