Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
With the comfortably positioned variable speed trigger, the SHINEX RAP 150 rotary polisher can be controlled at low speed and perfectly adapted to the polishing task at hand. The trigger is locked to ensure a consistent speed. The heat produced by the motor is continuously cooled via an integrated heat sink. This not only protects the bearings but is also effective in the grip area: The RAP 150 remains noticeably cool during prolonged use and can – supported by the ergonomically shaped handle and the high-quality SoftGrip material – be guided comfortably and safely. Thanks to the low weight of just 2.1 kg and the ergonomic shape with optimum centre of gravity, the device can be guided easily and safely. The smooth start-up also ensures that the polishing agent does not spray out when switched on.
- Accelerator switch, speed preselection, controlled speed, smooth start-up
- Can take heavy loading because of its 2-speed motor
- Long service life – a temperature-dependent overload protection and filter catcher protect the machine
- Longer working due to ergonomic handling and light weight
- Temperature-dependent overload protection
- Handle does not get hot because of the cooling element
- maximum speed 1400 rpm
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
No rework required thanks to optimum force transmission and different hand positions.
Convenient and safe:
A weight of 2.1 kg and an ergonomic design with optimum centre of gravity for effortless work.
Systems get it done:
Machine, polishing pad, sponge and agent for perfect results.
- Polishing different surfaces: paintwork, mineral materials, etc.
- For horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Working on awkward, curved spots where a high coverage capacity is also required
MMC Multi Material Control electronics
“Multi Material Control” power electronics with constant adjustable speed and temperature monitor for work on all types of material.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
Quick, economical fastening system for abrasives – no adhesives, no clamping.
Fast fixing concept for attaching polishing felt, polishing sponges or sheepskins – for greater efficiency.
Noise and vibration values
Items included RAP 150-14 FE
Brochures and operating instructions
Recommended retail price of manufacturer. Prices of retailers may vary.↑