Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Efficient short-reach or long-reach sanding on walls and ceilings.
PLANEX LHS 225. Click, clack: Being efficient and variable can be this convenient. With an easily adjustable working length that turns the PLANEX into a short-reach sander, long-reach sander or, if required, an extra-long-reach sander. With up to 30 kg material removal capacity per hour and – combined with the GRANAT abrasive – the use of abrasives is noticeably reduced at the same time. And, in conjunction with the CLEANTEC AC-PLANEX mobile dust extractor, which has been specially adapted for it, it guarantees even more speed in dry mortarless construction.
- Two lengths, one machine - extend or reduce in a few simple hand movements
- Two-speed gears for efficient, rapid material removal on walls and ceilings
- Robust, reliable drive components and efficient power transfer
- Adjustable suction power decreases the perceived weight of the machine
- Perfectly balanced for easy handling
- Detachable brush segment allows sanding up to the edge
- Sanding plasterboard and dry wall filler
- Removing wallpaper residues
Quick, economical fastening system for abrasives – no adhesives, no clamping.
MMC Multi Material Control electronics
“Multi Material Control” power electronics with constant adjustable speed and temperature monitor for work on all types of material.
MPE sanding pad
Sanding pads and sanding discs made from extremely durable materials for long service life.
Removable, replaceable mains cable with safety lock for quick conversion.
You can view 8 of 13 possible accessory items here. You can view 4 of 13 possible accessory items here.
Carrying harness TG-LHS 225for the PLANEX 225 EQ and PLANEX LHS-E 225 easy long-reach sandersOrder number: 496911
Auxiliary handle ZG-LHS 225Order number: 496916
Brush strip BE-LHS 225for the PLANEX 225 EQ long-reach sanderOrder number: 495167
Brush segment BS-LHS 225for long-reach sander PLANEXOrder number: 495166
Coarse to fine sanding
Base layers which produce a large quantity of dust