Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Versatile when trimming edges.
Convenient conversion. The modular design makes the MFK 700 a cost-effective all-rounder: Only the router table, and not the entire router, needs to be changed – and it is ideally equipped for all tasks involved in corner and edge trimming. Simply set down the right table and you can immediately route veneers or grooves, round edges, create profiles and much more.
- Wider application spectrum due to interchangeable router tables
- Efficient dust extraction integrated directly on the router base
- 130 mm table support surface for accurate routing results
- Electronic speed adjustment switch for perfect adaptation to the working material
- Motor temperature monitor for a long service life
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
The universal interface enables various router table modules to be used for a range of different applications.
Convenient and safe:
The long router table support with auxiliary handle guarantees safe guidance – without tipping over.
Systems get it done:
Can be expanded in a number of ways with perfectly matched routers, router tables, collets, parallel side fence and more.
- Routing solid wood, acrylic and PVC edge veneer
- Chamfering, rounding and profiling edges
- Grooving with side stop
Removable, replaceable mains cable with safety lock for quick conversion.
MMC Multi Material Control electronics
“Multi Material Control” power electronics with constant adjustable speed and temperature monitor for work on all types of material.
Standard connection (27/36/50 mm) for dust extraction, protects the operator and the environment.
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.