Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Items included BMS 180 E
- LD 85 brush
- KB 85 brush
- extraction hood
- tool arbour
- Clamping flange
- screwdriver, WAF 4
- open ended spanner, WAF 11
- open ended spanner, WAF 14
- open ended spanner, WAF 24
- in case
Quick, fix, RUSTOFIX.
The RUSTOFIX BMS 180 brush machine is the ideal tool for anyone wishing to lend a rustic touch to wooden surfaces – while guaranteeing maximum reliability and saving as much time and money as possible. Whether in furniture manufacture, building renovation or timber restoration. The 1500-watt motor ensures efficient material removal, while the MMC electronics and infinitely adjustable speed enable the work to be adapted to the material.
- Three working steps with one tool: Texturing, intermediate sanding and smoothing
- Adjustable support rollers for precise setting of the texturing depth
- Quick, easy brush changes
- Overload protection for a long service life
- Dust extraction system for healthy work
- MMC electronics for adaptation to the working material and temperature monitoring
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Texturing, intermediate sanding and smoothing – with simple brush changeover and a single tool.
Convenient and safe:
Prevents sanding through: The adjustable supporting roller enables the texturing depth to be set precisely.
Innovative down to the finest detail:
MMC electronics for work adapted to the material. With temperature monitoring and overload protection for a long service life.
- Texturing wooden surfaces
- Building renovation/Timber restoration
- Furniture manufacture
- Texturing shaped parts
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
MMC Multi Material Control electronics
“Multi Material Control” power electronics with constant adjustable speed and temperature monitor for work on all types of material.
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.