Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
The multi-talent. The RUTSCHER RS 300 orbital sander is characterised above all by its favourable ratio between size, weight and sanding area. This means it can be used in a wide range of applications. Thanks to the various replaceable sanding pads for tight spaces, corners and edges, it can be used flexibly in both the workshop and on the construction site. It is particularly suitable for tasks that otherwise would have to be performed by hand. Simply replace the sanding pad and start working.
- Interchangeable sanding pads for an extremely wide range of applications
- Optimal ratio between size, weight and sanding pad – for effortless work
- Ergonomic design – ideal even for vertical areas and overhead
- The sturdy bearing, screw-fastened oscillators and extremely tear-resistant MPE sanding pad ensure a long service life
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Particularly versatile and flexible thanks to a range of different sanding pads that are replaceable and suitable for every application.
Convenient and safe:
Effortless work overhead thanks to the optimum ratio between size, weight and sanding pad.
Systems get it done:
Abrasives and sanding pads can be changed without the need for tools and are optimally adapted to the machine and system.
- Sanding surfaces and corners in one working procedure
- Sanding louvres with a special pad
- Light sanding of varnish, paint, wood and plastic
- Sanding natural woods and veneer prior to varnishing
- Light sanding of varnished surfaces
- Light sanding of mineral materials
- Special applications
MPE sanding pad
Sanding pads and sanding discs made from extremely durable materials for long service life.
Removable, replaceable mains cable with safety lock for quick conversion.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
Speed control for adjusting to all types of materials.
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Quick, economical fastening system for abrasives – no adhesives, no clamping.
Patented VS balancing so that tools run smoothly during sanding, which makes working less hazardous.