Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Master of large surfaces.
The fine sander for large surfaces. With a 2.4 mm stroke and direct drive, the RUTSCHER RS 200 orbital sander is the ideal device for excellent surface quality over large surfaces. With its large sanding pad, it ensures economical intermediate varnish and final sanding, e.g. light sanding of doors or large surface areas on furniture. The ability to sand right into corners and along edges minimises reworking.
- The enclosed dust proof bearing and high tear-resistant MPE sanding pad ensure a long service life and maximum economic efficiency
- High speed and direct drive produce an extremely smooth sanding pattern - no reworking
- Large sanding base for economical sanding over large areas
- Ability to sand up to the edge on three sides
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Excellent surface quality for intermediate varnish and final sanding thanks to the direct, high-speed drive and large sanding pad.
Convenient and safe:
No rework required thanks to the ability to sand up to the edge on three sides.
Systems get it done:
Abrasives and sanding pads can be changed without the need for tools and are optimally adapted to the machine and system.
- Intermediate varnish sanding over larger flat areas
- Final sanding prior to varnishing
- Light sanding of painted surfaces
- Sanding of natural wood and veneered surfaces
- Light sanding of undercoats
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
Speed control for adjusting to all types of materials.
MPE sanding pad
Sanding pads and sanding discs made from extremely durable materials for long service life.
Patented VS balancing so that tools run smoothly during sanding, which makes working less hazardous.
Removable, replaceable mains cable with safety lock for quick conversion.
Turbo dust extraction
Turbo dust extraction ensures clean, dust-free air and a clear view of the workpiece.
Quick, economical fastening system for abrasives – no adhesives, no clamping.