Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Items included RO 125 FEQ-Plus
- FastFix sanding pad Ø 125 mm (soft-HT)
- Festool PROTECTOR
- in SYSTAINER SYS 2 T-LOC
The ROTEX RO 125. Lightens the load of your tool kit while increasing the range of applications. With just one tool for an extremely high material removal rate during coarse sanding. A super-fine image when fine sanding. And a perfect finish when polishing. When combined with the GRANAT abrasive, the ROTEX saves money not only thanks to the low purchase price, but also thanks to the minimal use of abrasives. And with the appropriate mobile dust extractor, it even saves you the effort of brushing the work surface. And, since it is based on many ergonomic studies, the RO 125 with its compact housing and soft-grip gripping surfaces more or less incidentally fits perfectly in your hand.
- A powerful motor and combination of eccentric and orbital motion removes material three times faster than conventional eccentric sanders
- Three tools in one for coarse sanding, fine sanding and polishing
- Healthy, efficient dust extraction with the Jetstream principle
- FastFix sanding pad system, tool-less
- Compact, lightweight and handy for non-tiring work
- Eccentric motion for high-quality, scratch-free surfaces
- Sanding up to the edge thanks to the Festool PROTECTOR
- Ideal ergonomic grip positions
- ROTEX rotary motion for efficient material removal
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Three tools in one – for coarse sanding, fine sanding, polishing and as a delta sander. Pads can be changed quickly and without tools thanks to FastFix.
Convenient and safe:
Compact, handy and, thanks to its low weight, ideal for overhead work.
Systems get it done:
The right tool for any surface application – sanding pads in a range of hardnesses and abrasives which are perfectly adapted to the pad and extraction.
- Sanding off old paint and varnish
- Sanding wooden materials
- Renovation work such as sanding steps
- Preliminary and coarse sanding of repair compound
- Hologram-free polishing
- Working on vertical surfaces
MPE sanding pad
Sanding pads and sanding discs made from extremely durable materials for long service life.
Removable, replaceable mains cable with safety lock for quick conversion.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
Protects the sanding pad and material when working close to edges.
MMC Multi Material Control electronics
“Multi Material Control” power electronics with constant adjustable speed and temperature monitor for work on all types of material.
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
Quick, economical fastening system for abrasives – no adhesives, no clamping.
The 9-hole principle for reduced dust accumulation, less heat and less clogging. Up to a 30 % longer service life.