Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Items included RO 90 DX FEQ-Plus
- FastFix sanding pad, Ø 90 mm (soft-HT)
- StickFix sanding pad V93
- Festool PROTECTOR
- in SYSTAINER SYS 2 T-LOC
Round tool that also sands in corners.
Four devices in one: Smaller pad. Greater versatility. The new ROTEX RO 90 geared eccentric sander with the tried-and-tested ROTEX principle makes quick work of coarse sanding, fine sanding and polishing tasks. Now suitable for working in corners: The FastFix interface can be used to replace the sanding or polishing pad with a triangular pad, and the ROTEX RO 90 becomes a delta sander.
- Four tools in one: for coarse sanding, fine sanding, delta sanding and polishing. Resulting in low investment costs and savings on working time
- Durable eccentric bearings, a double-sealed gear unit and a dustproof switch extend the service life of the machine
- ROTEX rotary motion for convenient polishing – the reduced speed keeps the temperature low and prevents the polish from clouding or spraying off
- FastFix sanding pad system, tool-less
- Eccentric motion for high-quality, scratch-free surfaces
- Sanding up to the edge thanks to the Festool PROTECTOR
- Ideal ergonomic grip positions
- ROTEX rotary motion for efficient material removal
- Effortless work thanks to a weight <1.5 kg
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Four tools in one – for coarse sanding, fine sanding, polishing and as a delta sander. Pads can be changed quickly and without tools thanks to FastFix.
Convenient and safe:
Compact, handy and, thanks to its low weight, ideal for overhead work.
Systems get it done:
The right tool for any surface application – sanding pads in a range of hardnesses and abrasives which are perfectly adapted to the pad and extraction.
- Sanding off paint and varnishes on window frames
- Ideal for vertical surfaces or overhead work
- Sanding feather-and-groove joints
- Sanding in angles, corners and edges - when work in tight spaces is required
- Sanding louvres with a special pad
- Performing SPOT REPAIR applications in body area
MPE sanding pad
Sanding pads and sanding discs made from extremely durable materials for long service life.
Removable, replaceable mains cable with safety lock for quick conversion.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
Protects the sanding pad and material when working close to edges.
MMC Multi Material Control electronics
“Multi Material Control” power electronics with constant adjustable speed and temperature monitor for work on all types of material.
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
Quick, economical fastening system for abrasives – no adhesives, no clamping.
The 9-hole principle for reduced dust accumulation, less heat and less clogging. Up to a 30 % longer service life.