Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Items included RS 100 Q
- StickFix sanding pad 115 x 225 mm
- filter cartridge
- in carton
Professional with integral extractor.
The surface professional for coarse sanding. The RUTSCHER RS 100 orbital sander is a geared orbital sander with a large sanding area. With a 5 mm stroke and powerful gear reduction, it is designed for heavy-duty material removal. Ideal for sanding off old, thick and persistent coatings on large surfaces, the vibration stop ensures comfortably smooth running. The RS 100 additionally has an integrated extraction system and ensures a clear view.
- Reduction gearing for consistently efficient material removal – perfect for sanding off stubborn coatings
- Vibration stop for smooth operation and safe working conditions
- Clean working environment – efficient dust extraction for a clear view of the working area and a workplace free from dust
- Well-balanced centre of gravity for outstanding results and non-tiring work
- Vibration Stop for smooth running and healthy working
- Efficient dust extraction provides a clear view and ensures a healthy working environment
- Well-balanced centre of gravity for perfect results and non-tiring work
- Powerful stirring action and reduction gearing for maximum economic efficiency
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Designed for high levels of material removal thanks to special gear reduction. Can therefore remove persistent coatings in a short time.
Convenient and safe:
Clean and effortless thanks to turbo extraction and optimum centre of gravity for easy handling.
Systems get it done:
Abrasives and sanding pads can be changed without the need for tools and are optimally adapted to the machine and system.
- Sanding off varnish, paint, filler over large areas
- Flush sanding of protruding edges on glued parts
- Sanding the surface of mineral sublayers
- Polishing metal
MPE sanding pad
Sanding pads and sanding discs made from extremely durable materials for long service life.
Removable, replaceable mains cable with safety lock for quick conversion.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Quick, economical fastening system for abrasives – no adhesives, no clamping.
Turbo dust extraction
Turbo dust extraction ensures clean, dust-free air and a clear view of the workpiece.
Patented VS balancing so that tools run smoothly during sanding, which makes working less hazardous.