Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
- StickFix sanding pad Ø 180
- extraction hood
- StickFix abrasive discs
- screwdriver, WAF 4
- open ended spanner, WAF 19
- in carton
Large heavy-duty sander.
The large tool for coarse sanding. The RAS 180 rotary sander removes thick layers of varnish or paint on wood and metal quickly and with a high material removal capacity. At the same time, its extractor connector ensures optimum dust extraction. The antistatic equipment makes it particularly suitable for sanding metals. The MMC electronics with smooth start-up, constant speed and overload protection by means of temperature control make the RAS 180 fit for demanding, continuous use.
- Particularly economical when used over large areas, as the machine is designed for high material removal rates and fast work progress
- Optimum dust extraction ensures a clean workspace, a clear view and a healthy working environment
- Health-friendly – anti-static equipment for the reliable removal of clear coats on metal, extraction hood for the perfect extraction of fine dust particles and chips
- Tool-less sanding pad change
- Thermal overload protection keeps machine costs low because it ensures a long service life
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Particularly efficient on large surfaces thanks to the high material removal capacity.
Convenient and safe:
Clean, safe and healthy work thanks to optimum dust extraction and antistatic equipment for metalwork.
Systems get it done:
Abrasives and sanding pads can be changed without the need for tools and are optimally adapted to the machine and system.
- Sanding paint, varnish, wood and plastic
- Polishing metal
- Rust removal
- Adjustable dust extraction hood for virtually 100 % dust-free coating removal
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
MMC Multi Material Control electronics
“Multi Material Control” power electronics with constant adjustable speed and temperature monitor for work on all types of material.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
MPE sanding pad
Sanding pads and sanding discs made from extremely durable materials for long service life.
Quick, economical fastening system for abrasives – no adhesives, no clamping.
Noise and vibration values
Brochures and operating instructions
Recommended retail price of manufacturer. Prices of retailers may vary.↑