Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Items included LRS 400
- StickFix sanding pad 80 x 400 mm (soft)
- bottle of cleaning and lubricating oil LFC 9022 (50 ml)
- in carton
Long sander for large surfaces.
The long tool for large surfaces. The LRS 400 compressed air orbital sander is the expert when it comes to sanding large and flat surfaces. With a 400 mm long and 80 mm wide sanding pad for maximum material removal capacity. Light and handy, with SoftGrip handle and housing and plate made from light metal – for the lowest possible weight.
- Lightweight and handy despite its size
- High material removal rate on large, flat surfaces
- Highly effective dust extraction
- Softgrip handle
- Reduced vibrations for maximum working comfort
- Robust motor for a longer lifespan
- StickFix sanding pad and abrasive for quick changes
- Note: an IAS 2/IAS 3 connecting system is required for operation
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Dust-free for first-class varnishing results: The IAS system guarantees perfect dust extraction and compressed air supply.
Convenient and safe:
Long, lightweight and handy – very large surfaces can be machined efficiently and effortlessly.
Systems get it done:
Perfectly matched: Tool, sanding pad and abrasive – for gleaming results and considerable time savings.
- Sanding large, flat surfaces
- Working on primed surfaces
- Sanding of different types of materials with use of the speed adjustment
Combines three functions in one hose: compressed air supply, exhaust air extraction and dust extraction.
MPE sanding pad
Sanding pads and sanding discs made from extremely durable materials for long service life.
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Quick, economical fastening system for abrasives – no adhesives, no clamping.
Patented VS balancing so that tools run smoothly during sanding, which makes working less hazardous.