Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Items included LEX 3 125/5
- StickFix sanding pad Ø 125 mm (soft-HT)
- bottle of cleaning and lubricating oil LFC 9022 (50 ml)
- screwdriver, WAF 5
- in carton
Saves compressed air without affecting results.
Saves compressed air without compromising results. With a 5 mm sanding stroke, the LEX 3 125/5 compressed air eccentric sander ensures fast working progress and a high-quality sanding finish, e.g. with the coarse and intermediate sanding of flat surfaces and roundings or repair compounds in the four-step sanding process. Weighing just 1 kg, with minimal vibration values, comfortably low noise levels, a robust and durable motor as well as extremely low compressed air consumption, it is perfect for applications in the automotive sector. It is also ideal for kitchen and furniture assembly – for the intermediate sanding of wood, paint and varnish and preliminary sanding of solid surface materials.
- Low compressed air consumption ensures high cost savings
- Low vibration levels and a pleasant operating noise protect the user's health
- Extremely sturdy design ensures a long service life, minimal servicing requirements and high cost savings
- Simplifies permanent dust extraction, guarantees the best working results and protects the user's health when combined with the IAS 3 light hose
- Large 5 mm sanding stroke ensures rapid working progress, a high-quality sanding finish and cost savings
- High-quality FUSION-TEC sanding pad with MULTI-Jetstream principle ensures efficient dust extraction, minimises rework and saves on costs
- Sanding pad brake reduces sanding errors when setting down the machine, thereby avoiding rework and additional costs
- Note: an IAS 2/IAS 3 connecting system is required for operation
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Dust-free for first-class varnishing results: The IAS system guarantees perfect dust extraction and compressed air supply.
Convenient and safe:
Lightweight, handy, low-vibration, quiet – for fast work and a healthy working environment.
Systems get it done:
Perfectly matched: Tool, sanding pad and abrasive – for gleaming results and considerable time savings.
- Coarse and intermediate sanding of flat surfaces or curves
- Coarse and intermediate sanding of filler, e.g. in 4-step sanding system
- Intermediate sanding of wood, paint and clear coats
- Preliminary sanding of mineral materials
Hose system incorporates compressed air, dust extraction and exhaust air.
IAS 3 light
Dust extraction, compressed air with external exhaust air dissipation.
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
For safe work when planing, sawing and routing.
Quick, economical fastening system for abrasives – no adhesives, no clamping.
Patented VS balancing so that tools run smoothly during sanding, which makes working less hazardous.
The 9-hole principle for reduced dust accumulation, less heat and less clogging. Up to a 30 % longer service life.