Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Items included TS 75 EBQ-Plus-FS
- HW universal saw blade W 36
- set-back stop FS-RSP
- guide rail FS 1400/2
- hex key, WAF 5
- in SYSTAINER SYS 5 T-LOC
Large saw with depth.
For a greater cutting depth up to 75 mm. Follows a line precisely. Accurate to the millimetre and without splinters. With the right power level for every material, making it light and easy to handle. Triple motor bearing including MMC electronics for an impressive service life. The TS 75 combines considerable power and a light weight in a compact device. Together with the guide rail, the TS 75 ensures flexible, fast and precise work.
- Spring-loaded spacer wedge for unhindered plunge cuts
- Tool-less play setting on the guide rail
- Quick-acting brake system for safe, convenient sawing
- FastFix: quick and easy saw blade changing and adapting to the working material
- Attachable splinterguard for high-quality working results
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
With a 75 mm cutting depth and 1600 watts, even thick workpieces can be sawed with a single cut.
Convenient and safe:
Spring-mounted guide wedge prevents kickback, minimising the risk of injury.
Systems get it done:
Optimises work processes and saves time. With guide rails, individual saw blades and a mobile dust extractor for dust-free results.
- Precise circular in materials up to 75 mm thick
- Cutting house doors to length using guide rail and circular saw
- Cutting and machining conservatory profiles
- Cutting cable ducts to length cleanly and easily
- Accurately cutting false floors to size
- Cutting multilayered boards
Removable, replaceable mains cable with safety lock for quick conversion.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
MMC Multi Material Control electronics
“Multi Material Control” power electronics with constant adjustable speed and temperature monitor for work on all types of material.
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
For safe work when planing, sawing and routing.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
Patented guide system for safe guidance of saws and router bits.
Patented splinterguard for splinter-free cuts on both sides when sawing.