Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Items included SYM 70 E
- fine tooth saw blade HW W48
- precision adjustable square
- clamp FSZ 120
- hex key, WAF 5
- in carton
Compound mitre saw.
Measure the angle, calculate the bisecting angle, carefully adjust the cutting angle on the cross-cut saw and begin sawing: a laborious task indeed. Not with the SYMMETRIC by Festool, however. All kinds of strip material can now be cut quickly without making any calculations – for both interior and exterior angles.
- Patented symmetrical stop system
- Easy angle transfer using a bevel, cutting along the bisector without making calculations
- Stops easy to clamp, no tools required
- MMC electronics adapt to the working material
- Slim, central cross-cut unit for left and right-handed operation
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Up to 70% time savings when determining and setting the angle thanks to the patented, symmetrical stop system.
Convenient and safe:
Controllable speed and smooth start-up. Safe handling thanks to left- and right-handed operation.
Systems get it done:
Countless possibilities thanks to system accessories such as precision adjustable square and additional stop for sawing undercut strips.
- Cutting skirting boards along the bisector without making calculations
- Cutting glass trim, cornices and end strips accurately without calculating measurements
- Cutting blunt and pointed corners easily
MMC Multi Material Control electronics
“Multi Material Control” power electronics with constant adjustable speed and temperature monitor for work on all types of material.
Standard connection (27/36/50 mm) for dust extraction, protects the operator and the environment.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.