Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Items included PSBC 420 Li EB-Basic
- 2x saw blade
- without battery pack
- without charger
- in SYSTAINER SYS 2 T-LOC
The cordless D-handle version of the CARVEX – performance similar to a mains-powered tool.
With these two, even tight curves feel like straight lines. With 3800 strokes per minute, the high-performance, energy-efficient EC-TEC motor gives you powerful, fast sawing progress every time. Always guaranteed: Utmost precision thanks to the specially developed hammer guide and the guide jaws featuring parallel adjustment. They act as a third guide to keep the saw blade on track with no compromises. And the fact that top performance does not merely relate to sawing results is also shown by the ergonomic design of our cordless pendulum jigsaws, which enables you to work tirelessly for sustained periods.
- Excellent behaviour in curves thanks to threefold saw blade guide and rigid lifter rod
- Simple handling thanks to the softgrip and ergonomic design
- Electronic switch-on/off on both sides, reachable in every grip position
- Fast, tool-free changing of tables, baseplates and saw blades
- Easily visible scribe mark through stroboscope light and powerful extraction
- Powerful cutting stroke for rapid working progress
- Low weight to save energy: 2.4 kg
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Works as if it had a cable even though it has none. With strong traction and triple saw blade guide for excellent curve handling.
Convenient and safe:
SoftGrip prevents slipping and the splinter guard minimises laborious reworking.
Systems get it done:
One for all – the 5.2 Ah lithium-ion battery packs in the PSC 420 and PSCB 420 can be used in all cordless devices in the same class. And vice versa.
- Cut-outs for sinks and kitchen hobs
- Trimming work on furniture, kitchens, for interior fitting
- Cutting circles and curves
- Coping end strips
- Cutting workpieces to length
- Edge notching on beams
- Cutting from below
The EC-TEC drive concept generates an extraordinary amount of power while consuming extremely low amounts of energy.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
Jigsaw with precision guidance
Long-wearing carbide jaws guide the saw blade directly over the cutting location. For precise work results.
MMC digital electronics
Processor controlled “Multi Material Control” power electronics provide adjustable and constant speeds as well as temperature monitoring for work on all types of material.
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
Patented guide system for safe guidance of saws and router bits.
Patented splinterguard for splinter-free cuts on both sides when sawing.