Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
3-in-1. Saw, notch cutter, flattening planer.
The HK 132 is a diverse all-round tool. It impresses as a first-class hand-held saw with a cutting depth of 132 mm, as well as first class notch cutter or reliable hand-held planer. In conjunction with the conversion set, the change from one function to another is effected in a flash. Together with the special sandwich saw blade it is also suitable as a construction site saw for sawing sandwich panels.
- Precise guidance via large base-plate
- Trouble-free retraction control of the movable guard, particularly of benefit for mitre cutting
- Optimum amount of force/control from the operator via rear pistol grip which is in the cutting plane
- Accurate, fixed adjustment for mitre-cutting up to 60°
- Drive spindle with triple bearings for high stability and long life
- Electronic convenience: Soft start, constant speed, overload protection and coil temperature monitoring
- Stable and exact guidance by means of the guide system: parallel fence, guide plate extension, parellel fence for guide rail
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Precise even at greater cutting depths of up to 132 mm. Saves time when producing mitre cuts in combination with the guide rail.
Convenient and safe:
Problem-free sawing, even in the case of mitre cuts, thanks to remote control of the suspended cover, which is actuated directly from the additional hand grip.
Systems get it done:
Can be converted in no time at all from the circular saw to the planer and milling machine. In short: Three carpentry machines in one.
- Milling machine conversion set: Creating notches with maximum cutting depth of 38 mm
- Chop, mitre, rip and jack-rafter cuts in wood and insulating materials up to 132 mm material thickness
Speed control for adjusting to all types of materials.
GC guide system
Guide system for safely guiding sawing tools.
Electronic monitoring of the winding temperature
Electronic monitoring of the coil temperature protects against damage to the motor.
Electronic overload protection
Protects the motor with blocking tool.
Starting current limiter
Simple start for household fuses.
Noise and vibration values
Items included HK 132/RS-HK
Brochures and operating instructions
Recommended retail price of manufacturer. Prices of retailers may vary.↑