Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Standalone in every situation
Whether on the roof or on firm ground, whether you are making reproducible angled cuts and guided cuts in combination with the FSK cross cutting guide rails and the FS guide rails or precise mitre cuts – the HKC 55 cordless circular saw demonstrates what modern circular saws are capable of. It proves this in every cut with its versatility, flexible usability and maximum precision day after day. The Festool Bluetooth® battery packs ensure convenient use of the Festool mobile dust extractor: In combination with a Bluetooth®-compatible Festool mobile dust extractor, they ensure that the extractor starts automatically in AUTO mode when the cordless circular saw is switched on.
- 18V Li-ion battery and connectable cross cutting guide rails ensure mobility and independence
- Brushless EC-TEC motor combined with lithium-ion batteries for max cutting power
- In conjunction with the trimming rail, fast, accurate and mobile cross cuts
- Safe and easy handling thanks to the cutting depth adjustment with plunge function, pendulum hood remote control and guide wedge
- Angle adjustment with central clamping mechanism from 0 to 50°
- Safe and perfectly straight sawing along the guide rail
- Convenient dust extraction: The battery pack communicates via Bluetooth® with the Bluetooth® module of the CLEANTEC mobile dust extractor (can be retrofitted to the CT 26/36/48 as an accessory, directly integrated into the CT MINI I and MIDI I) and starts the mobile dust extractor automatically when the HKC 55 is switched on
- Rip and cross cuts in materials up to 55 mm thick
- Ideal for mobile use on work sites
- Cutting roof battens to length
- Sawing lining boards/shuttering to size
- Sawing boards to size
- Cutting chipboard to size
- Convenient working with dust extraction – Bluetooth® battery pack automatically starts Bluetooth®-compatible mobile dust extractor in AUTO mode
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Speed control for adjusting to all types of materials.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
Patented guide system for safe guidance of saws and router bits.
Cross cutting guide rails
Compound mitre saw system which securely joins machine and cross cutting guide rails together for precisely accurate repeat cuts.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
The EC-TEC drive concept generates an extraordinary amount of power while consuming extremely low amounts of energy.
For safe work when planing, sawing and routing.
Here are 8 of 25 possible accessory items. Here are 4 of 25 possible accessory items.
Guide rail FS 800/2Order number: 491499
Guide rail FS 1080/2Order number: 491504
Guide rail FS 1400/2Order number: 491498
Guide rail FS 1900/2Order number: 491503
Standard saw blade 160x1,8x20 W18for HKC 55, HK 55Order number: 500458
Fine tooth saw blade 160x1,8x20 W32for HKC 55, HK 55Order number: 500459
Panther saw blade 160x1,8x20 PW12for HKC 55, HK 55Order number: 500460
Special saw blade 160x2,2x20 TF52for TS 55, TSC 55, ATF 55, AP 55Order number: 496306