Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Items included TF 1400-Set
- router OF 1400 EBQ-Plus
- basic unit with foldaway legs
- module support
- operation tool
- in carton
The system bench-mounted router.
From mobile to stationary in an instant. The CMS module turns the routers into stationary bench-mounted routers for a wide range of applications. When it comes to series production, the bench-mounted router impresses with its minimal space requirements and powerful, precise performance. This makes routing work, such as rebates, roundings or radii, incredibly fast. The stability of the bench-mounted router makes it easier to feed and enables you to machine even large workpieces.
- Complete set consisting of a basic unit, module mounting and router
- The router can be used not only as a bench-mounted tool, but also as a handheld tool
- Simple routing height adjustment with a crank handle
- Flexible extension options – for an even wider range of applications
- Dual extraction connector
- Arched routing hood for safe routing and optimised extraction
- Router module can be replaced by further CMS modules
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Broad range of uses – stationary and mobile. The OF 1400 router can also be quickly removed for manual use.
Convenient and safe:
Easy routing depth adjustment accurate to a tenth of a millimetre using the crank.
Systems get it done:
Route cut-outs and circles with the multi-routing template or the routing aid.
- All kinds of routing work: routing rebates, recesses, curves and shapes
- Routing shapes and curves at the ball bearing guide
- Jointing work at the stop
Removable, replaceable mains cable with safety lock for quick conversion.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
MMC Multi Material Control electronics
“Multi Material Control” power electronics with constant adjustable speed and temperature monitor for work on all types of material.
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
For safe work when planing, sawing and routing.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.