Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Robust, ergonomic, powerful.
Stooped-over mixing is now a thing of the past: The size of the MX stirrers can be adapted with the ErgoFix height adjustment. You work upright, protect your back and can completely rely on the powerful motors, which ensure intensive and quick mixing. For the time between usage, the stirrers have anti-slip rubber corners for positioning against the wall. And, after the work is completed, they are easy to clean and transport – the machine and stirrer can be disconnected without the need for any tools.
- ErgoFix height adjustment with integrated quick-change function
- No material splash upon start-up thanks to soft start with variable speed trigger
- Less effort required for guiding the stirrer thanks to ergonomic handle design with large lever arm
- Powerful 1020 W motor with power electronics ensures constant power when mixing
- Stable rubber corners protect the machine against damage and, at the same time, enable secure set-down and non-slip leaning against the wall
- Variable speed trigger and electronic speed control
- Protective cap with labyrinth seal prevents the penetration of spray water and dirt
- 2-gear transmission for quicker and easier mixing at ideal speeds
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Powerful 1020-watt motor and two-gear transmission for adaptation to the optimum speed.
Convenient and safe:
Low-exertion mixing that protects the back thanks to ErgoFix height adjustment and ergonomic handle positioning.
Systems get it done:
Ideally suited to the mixing material and volume – comprehensive range of stirrer baskets. Simple stirrer basket replacement thanks to quick-change function.
- 2-gear stirrer for mixing applications up to 40 l
- Ideal for mixing compounds, tile adhesive, mortar, gypsum and larger quantities of liquid materials.
- 1st gear with maximum power is ideal for continuous applications and heavy materials
- 2nd gear is a high-speed gear for mixing paint, tile cement, etc. more quickly and easily.
MMC digital electronics
Processor controlled “Multi Material Control” power electronics provide adjustable and constant speeds as well as temperature monitoring for work on all types of material.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
For holding a M14 stirring rod.
Noise and vibration values
Items included MX 1000/2 E EF HS2
Brochures and operating instructions
Recommended retail price of manufacturer. Prices of retailers may vary.↑