Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Robust, ergonomic, powerful.
Bending over to mix is a thing of the past: The MX 1200 stirrer adapts to the user's height thanks to the ErgoFix height adjustment, which is better because working upright protects the back. The powerful 1200-watt motor and the robust, high-torque transmission also play a role. The two together provide constant traction. This makes even the most demanding mixing applications up to 60 l quick and easy.
- ErgoFix height adjustment with integrated quick-change function
- No material splash upon start-up thanks to soft start with variable speed trigger
- Less effort required for guiding the stirrer thanks to ergonomic handle design with large lever arm
- Stable rubber corners protect the machine against damage and, at the same time, enable secure set-down and non-slip leaning against the wall
- Protective cap with labyrinth seal prevents the penetration of spray water and dirt
- Powerful, high-torque 1200 W motor
- The right stirring speed for every material thanks to electronic speed control
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Perfect mixing results thanks to 1200-watt motor with power electronics for constant power development.
Convenient and safe:
Low-exertion mixing that protects the back thanks to ErgoFix height adjustment and ergonomic handle positioning.
Systems get it done:
Ideally suited to the mixing material and volume – comprehensive range of stirrer baskets. Simple stirrer basket replacement thanks to quick-change function.
- 1-gear stirrer with 1200 Watt for mixing applications up to 60 l
- Ideal for mixing ready-made plaster, gypsum, compounds, tile adhesive, mortar, concrete, cement, etc.
MMC digital electronics
Processor controlled “Multi Material Control” power electronics provide adjustable and constant speeds as well as temperature monitoring for work on all types of material.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
For holding a M14 stirring rod.
Noise and vibration values
Items included MX 1200 E EF HS3R
Brochures and operating instructions
Recommended retail price of manufacturer. Prices of retailers may vary.↑