Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Items included MX 1200/2 E EF HS3R
- stirrer rod HS 3 140x600 R M14
- ErgoFix adapter
- double open-ended wrench
- in carton
Extremely powerful for harsh industrial environments.
The MX 1200/2 stirrer can withstand the toughest of conditions, from heavy contamination to hard impacts or collisions, thanks to the drive with its long service life, the solid tubular steel frame, the switch guard and the rubber edges. The ErgoFix height adjustment enables it to be adjusted to the operator's height – for energy-saving work that also prevents back strain. The powerful 1200-watt motor and the two-gear transmission set the speed for the material being stirred: First gear for viscous materials such as tile adhesive, mortar and concrete, second for the light and fast mixing of liquid materials.
- For tough and heavy material with high torque, 2-gear transmission
- ErgoFix height adjustment with integrated quick-change function
- Less effort required for guiding the stirrer thanks to ergonomic handle design with large lever arm
- Powerful motor with power electronics for constant power development
- Stable rubber corners protect the machine against damage and, at the same time, enable secure set-down and non-slip leaning against the wall
- Variable speed trigger and electronic speed control
- Protective cap with labyrinth seal prevents the penetration of spray water and dirt
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Mixing adapted to the material with 1200-watt and two-gear transmission for adaptation to the optimum speed.
Convenient and safe:
Low-exertion mixing that protects the back thanks to ErgoFix height adjustment and ergonomic handle positioning.
Systems get it done:
Ideally suited to the mixing material and volume – comprehensive range of stirrer baskets. Simple stirrer basket replacement thanks to quick-change function.
- 2-gear stirrer for mixing applications up to 70 l
- Ideal for mixing compounds, tile adhesive, mortar, gypsum and larger quantities of liquid materials.
- 1st gear with maximum power is ideal for continuous applications and heavy materials
- High speeds in 2nd gear are ideal for liquid material
MMC digital electronics
Processor controlled “Multi Material Control” power electronics provide adjustable and constant speeds as well as temperature monitoring for work on all types of material.
For holding a M14 stirring rod.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.