Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Items included PL 245 E
- Cutter block with two tri-metal reversible blades 19 x 1 x 245 mm
- socket wrench, size 8
- 10 m power cord
- in carton
Hand-held planer with turbo chip ejection.
For visible wooden surfaces during timber construction: The PL 245 hand-held planer quickly and efficiently smooths rough sawing edges on beams for a smooth surface finish up to a planing width of 245 mm. When chamfering beams, the PL 245 is easy to handle thanks to the V-groove in the foot. The turbo blow-out device with excellent chip removal capacity ensures a clean environment and an unobstructed view.
- Safe guidance due to ideal positioning of the handles and lengthy planer base
- Superior chip discharge efficiency with the "turbo" mechanism, providing clear visibility to the work piece
- Ideal method of planing depth adjustment by means of the front handle situated adjuster
- Safe, accurate chamfering of material made easy by the V-groove in the planer base
- Full planing width can be easily controlled due to the lateral guide roller with ball bearing
- SSB-electronics control: soft starting, run-down brake, constant speed, overload protection
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
No waves, no blade strokes – long and precise planer bases improve guidance during planing and at the run-out on beams.
Convenient and safe:
Operating comfort and safe guidance. Thanks to ideal handle positioning, long planer base and adjustable cutting depth via the rotating additional hand grip.
Innovative down to the finest detail:
Unobstructed view of the workpiece thanks to turbo chip removal for the fast removal of chips.
- For smoothing surfaces and roughly sawn cutting edges at beam
- For tapering rafter heads in visual range
- Chamfering beam through V-groove in base
Speed control for adjusting to all types of materials.
Electronic overload protection
Protects the motor with blocking tool.
Electro-dynamic run-down brake
The chainsaw will stop immediately once the speed controller is released.